This website is one of several channels for our communication during the seminar.
You can contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from that you can talk to me on the phone or on Facetime if needed. In this case please send me an email with the cell phone number that I should call. Any information shared with seminar participants during our contact, which is of general interest for other participants, will be added to this website and highlighted yellow.
Your grade for participating in this seminar is subject to completing
- a Presentation (40% of your grade)
- a Seminar Working Paper (remaining 60%).
For more details see the sections Presentations and Working Papers of this website.
PROGRAM, SCHEDULE AND VENUE
Friday, 11. Oct. 2019, 16:00 - 18:00 h, Philosophikum 103 Seminar Room S85
1. Innovation in Economics and Business Administration
2. Innovation Strategy
Saturday, 12. Oct. 2019, 10:00 - 12:30 h, Philosophikum 103, Seminar Room S85
3. Structuring the Organisation and the Innovation Process
4. Sources of Innovation
Friday, 22. November 2019, 16:00 - 18:00 h, Seminargebäude 106, Seminar Room S01
5. Search Strategies and Forecasting
6. Selection and Management of Innovation Activities
Saturday, 23. Nov. 2019, 10:00 - 13:00 h, Philosophikum 103, Seminar Room S85
7. Capturing the Value of Innovation
8. New Applications of Corporate Innovation
Friday, 13.12.2019, 16:00 - 18:00 h, Philosophikum 103, Seminar Room S85
Saturday 14.12.2019, 10:00 -12:30 h, Philosophikum 103, Seminar Room S85
Please note the following deadlines for the Seminar:
- Exam registration with KLIPS + Faculty Office 21. November 2019
- Choosing the topics & groups for Presentations 25. November 2019
- Submission of Presentations 11. December2019
- Presentations 13. & 14 December 2019
- Submission of Seminar Working Papers 28. February 2020.
Participants that return to their home universities before the 28. Feb. 2020 can submit their paper earlier.
Best regards and see you soon,